Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome to the World...

of blogging that is. I thought I'd try my hand at blogging. Both for therapeutic reasons and as a way to share the events of our ever growing family. Currently, the only thing growing is my waistline but that means there are good things to come. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of little Evan Todd. Only 11 more weeks to go. I'm sure that time will go by much faster then we realize but as for now, it still seems far away. If I can update this at least once a month, I figure I'll be in good shape. For now, here's a progression of that growing waistline I mentioned...
3 Months

4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 comments:

  1. AAAHHH! I'm sooo excited you have a blog now! I love those pics ... that's what I'm trying to do ... I'm late posting my 2nd appt post with an updated pic ... some days I have a noticable belly (usually it's just bloated) and some days I dont=)
    You are cute pregnant I'm just sad I've missed it all! When is your due date? I might try to come down and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELODIE!! You look adorable, I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, beautiful! Welcome to the blogging momma's circle! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw L I wish we lived closer ... I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. L!!!! Hey! You look great! I had no idea you guys were expecting! Congrats. Glad I will be able to keep up with you hear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Elodie is in the blogging world! Long time, no see, girl! You look so cute with that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lod: You look so beautiful! You are definitely all baby. Thank you for this blog. I was wondering how big you were getting. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete